Maria was (is) having some troubles getting to sleep tonight. It would have been nicer to get better lighting for this, but we wanted dim lights for obvious reasons.
I should have hopped on the plane on the weekend!Even just to visit for a couple of hours!Those videos will make it harder to be away from you, Maria!Don't be surprised if . . . !
CUTE!!! When you see Martin's hand close to her you get a better sense of how TINY she is! Take more pictures like that; her hand in yours; oooooh and do a bare bum in his hand...for precious memories! (ones I didn't get but wish I had)
I should have hopped on the plane on the weekend!Even just to visit for a couple of hours!Those videos will make it harder to be away from you, Maria!Don't be surprised if . . . !
ReplyDeleteCUTE!!! When you see Martin's hand close to her you get a better sense of how TINY she is! Take more pictures like that; her hand in yours; oooooh and do a bare bum in his hand...for precious memories! (ones I didn't get but wish I had)
ReplyDeleteAdorable!
ReplyDelete