Unfortunately I couldn't find it but, I wanted to post a Calvin and Hobbes strip. The one where where
Cavin's dad calls him over and gets Calvin to try to guess what 'very special time' it was. Calvin gets very excited, only to be let down that its his
bathtime, and that he finds those letters to 'Dear Abby' hilarious about how people are
disappointed their kids never write or call them.
Maria's reaction was a little more vocal, but along the same lines. She was rather
disappointed with the whole
situation.
I'm glad she won't remember this.



And our new camera takes video's!
she looks so sweet and cozy with her fist! Even if she didn't like this bath so much, I'm going to bet that in a couple of years she will BEG for a bath somedays! Love the pictures keep them coming.... in your spare time!
ReplyDelete