Monday, October 6, 2008

34 weeks and feeling large

Wow! I can count the weeks on one hand now....Baby is lively and active and growing perfactly.
I am done work now and have time to read all about labour and delivery, cloth diapers, breastfeeding and baby names!!!
I also took on coffee break as a leader, which is challenging. It is so easy to get busy when you think you have lots of time. But I have realized I need my naps during the day and can't be out and about, here and there, all day long.
I am so glad for this month ahead of me so that I can prepare myself and our one complete room (our bedroom) for Baby.
Here is a new picture, I was shocked when I saw this picture.....I am a Big Momma!!

5 comments:

  1. Looking good! I can't beleive it's almost time!! I wish we lived closer! Anyways, glad to hear that all is going well and make sure you relax this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking good! Tell that baby Oma loves her little one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll echo the last two comments - you look great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me too, you look great. It's so wonderful to see photo's of you and your house and the house is looking good too.

    Love, Aunt Grace

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, the words have all been said!
    Not long now! Looking forward to meeting the little one.

    ReplyDelete