Maria is an unpredictable little girl when it comes to diaper changing. She likes to pee alot over and over again. But she waits to poo when the diaper is open and we are about to wipe her little bum, then with a little toot she shoots. The other night I had the diaper still somewhat on and Martin was standing to her left, I was on the right and had her legs up, her bum pointed towards Martin, this I was unaware of until she shot, boy did she shoot far, she got Martin on his shirt sleeve above his elbow! It was really too funny. I was laughing and Martin was standing there in complete shock as to what just had happened! He then said, 'how do I take this shirt off now?!' Maria did receive cuddles from daddy after both were cleaned up.
No comments:
Post a Comment