Well, it has been a whirlwind of construction, and busyness the past week! A BIG Thank you to Stevin, Katrina, Reuben, and Dad for all your hard work, perseverance and loyalty. Without you all we would not be where we are at today.
We've moved in, still a reno zone but no hard hats are required. Amy Jansen came yesterday and together we made this home a comfy, livable home. Thanks Amy!
Martin is currently working on the bathroom and hooking up a temporary kitchen sink.
Overall, I know that it is all going to be okay. I am staying positive and I know that Martin is working as hard as he can and doing a great job. Just not allowing him to scheme up another move anytime soon!!!
Here are a few pictures of our living quarters for a SHORt time.
the living room and kitchen are an open concept, so we're in a a hotel room with a kitchenette!
View from the front door View from the back door
Just off the kitchen Bathroom in progress
No comments:
Post a Comment